(incorporating the Chris Hull Memorial Trophy)
Come along and join in the club’s annual Regatta. Visiting boats are welcome and have free race entry.
- 3 races on Saturday and 3 races on Sunday (1st Sunday is Chris Hull Memorial Trophy for Windward/Leeward Multihulls).
- 10.00am start on Saturday and 10:30am on Sunday (Briefing 08:30 Saturday).
- 5 handicap fleets plus the Sandhopper fleet in 3 starts (as usual club series racing).
- Free on site camping is possible for visitors, please contact TBYC Secretary to confirm.
- Visitors have free race entry – but entry registration is required.
- Barbecue Event Scheduled for Saturday Evening- Tickets £8 but includes food, a drink and entertainment.
- Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions below
Super Sailing on the Sea in Sunny Southend
TBYC 2013 Regatta Notice of Race
TBYC 2013 Regatta Sailing Instructions
TBYC 2013 Regatta Visitors Entry Form
. . . Saturday 22nd June. After a hard day’s sailing, relax and enjoy a barbecue party, with Groovy Tunes Foam Disco, from 6pm. £8 for adults including BBQ, salads and a beer or wine, £3.50 for children with a soft drink. Tickets available from the bar or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Derek will be giving his third talk on navigation at Cadet night on Thursday 20th June. This session was due to be held a few weeks ago, but had to be postponed due to preparations for the Feva Nationals. The talk is intended for year 7 Cadets and above will last about 45 minutes.
This boat is ideal as a step up from a Topaz or Pico, suits a wide age/ability/weight range, it is very good in sea or flat water. It can be rigged from mast down to sails up in about 30 minutes making it ideal if you need to tow the boat to the sea or lake. A simple and forgiving boat, that is lively and fun. It will also suit those wishing to get the family into sailing. Continue Reading »
SandHopper for sale
Spider Number 43
New Rudder & tiller
Few seasons ago, completed a major overhaul with New Mast, boom, rigging, blocks & Sails.
Contact Peter Evans on 07904 601262 or email@example.com
TBYC are soon to host the the Sprint 15 Open, expect to see a good selection of home and visitors boats. Notice of Race for this event is below:
TBYC Sprint 15 Open- Notice of Race 6th-7th July 2013
Please can we take this opportunity to thank all involved at TBYC for helping our son Harry Hughes on Sunday 2nd June. He suffered a blow on the head following a collision whilst preparing for the race start. Prompt and effective action was taken by the safety team and an ambulance was called. He received a thorough check over by the paramedics without going to hospital. Harry has fully recovered and will no doubt be on the water at the next opportunity. Thanks for all the messages of support from friends at the club including Nick Elmore who called us at home to express his concern for Harry.
Many thanks and best wishes
Trevor & Julie Hughes