May 16 2015

CORRECTION Important Pico Spring Series 5 and 6 Postponed to 30th May

Published by at 5:36 pm under Bilge,Cadets,Racing

Apologies to everyone but I have not been able to find a Race Officer for the Pico Racing tomorrow so unfortunately I will have to postpone them until the 30th of May when we will try and fit them all the remaining races in. Once again apologies for the late notice but I wanted to see if anyone was available. See you on the 31st

No responses yet

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.