Jun 15 2022

Not going ahead

Published by at 22:31 under Cadets

Not going ahead:
After school sailing Thursday or Friday at 16:00
16-17 June 2022
After assessing the forecast we decided not to go ahead.
Thursday there was little interest anyway with a very short window.
Friday unfortunately there is increasing sea breeze with outgoing tide, not safe to coach a group with limited safety resources.
If you see parents and cadets, keep it in mind that there is no coaching, no safety boat cover.
I am sorry, I was keen, but the weather is not with us.

No responses yet

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.