tbyc-friends-families-form-download1The continued growth of TBYC membership is required to ensure the financial stability of the club going forward. The club promotes sailing to both beginners and seasoned racers and cruisers, the clubhouse & training facilities are amongst the best in the UK.
This scheme is to promote an incentive to existing members and to recognise those that support the growth of the membership base by introducing their friends and families into sailing. This is a sport which develops confidence both on and off the water and is great fun in a relaxed and friendly environment.
For each friend or family taking membership the introducer will qualify for a £10.00 club voucher, up to a maximum of £40.00 for each family joining. The vouchers can be used in the bar, club restaurant (including club functions) or club shop.
If you introduce one senior member you qualify for a £10.00 voucher, introduce a couple and you qualify for £20.00 voucher, introduce a family of four or more (including children) and you can qualify for a £40.00 voucher.
To qualify for the vouchers the TBYC Introduction of Friends & Families Scheme Form must be completed and attached to the TBYC Application for Membership Form, with both submitted together. There are a few simple rules noted below.
We hope that all TBYC members will continue to support the club and help to increase membership over the coming year.
TBYC Friends and Family Membership Introduction Rules.
1. This scheme is open to TBYC members only.
2. The Introduction Form to claim vouchers must be fully completed and submitted with the Application for Membership Form.
3. Introduction vouchers are not valid for new members that join on promotion/ open days.
4. In the event of a dispute over the application of the vouchers the decision of the Commodore is final.
5. TBYC reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw this scheme at any time.
For any further questions please contact,
Shaun Christian – Membership Officer
Mobile: 07881 501 675
Email: [email protected]
The TBYC Introduction of Friends & Families Scheme Form is available from the club secretary or from behind the bar.